If you’re already the owner or lessee of a luxury vehicle like a 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, or you’re thinking of getting one, we applaud your excellent taste in automobiles. As the owner of a premium vehicle, you should do everything you can to protect your investment. You can do that by maintaining your car in good condition.
Having your brakes inspected by the factory-trained technicians in our Land Rover service center is part of the routine maintenance your vehicle needs to operate properly and keep you safe on the road. While it’s generally wise to have your brakes checked by a professional every three months or whenever you have your oil changed, you may need to bring your car in for service sooner if you notice any of the signs that your brakes need some work.
Here are some signs that indicate you should make an appointment to bring your car into our Land Rover service center near Cheshire, CT to have your brakes checked:
- You hear squealing, screeching, or grinding coming from your wheel wells
- Your car needs more room to come to a complete stop when you step on the brake pedal
- Your brake pedal feels squishy or it vibrates when you step on it
- Your vehicle pulls to one side or is difficult to control when you hit the brakes
- One or more of your wheels lock and skid when you step on the brake pedal
- You feel pulsations in your steering wheel when you’re braking
If you’ve noticed any of the signs listed above, it’s imperative for you to bring your vehicle into our Land Rover service center as soon as possible. Your brakes need to be in good shape to ensure your vehicle will be able to stop and slow down whenever you need it to. Visit Land Rover Guilford on Boston Post Road whenever your brakes need the attention of a factory-trained technician.